Our Davies Family vacation this summer was to Seattle, WA to visit the Perkins' Family and also because Steph was running in the Rock 'n Roll Marathon.
Here we are bright and SUPER early at the Long Beach Airport. Mike and I had to be up and ready to go at 4 am. We literally woke up at 3:50!! Luckily we had stayed up late getting everything ready. I woke up showered and ran out of the house with wet hair and all.
When we got to Seattle we spent the day hanging out at the Perkins' house. We played games, talked and took some necessary naps. That night for our family activity we all went out to a karaoke bar where they rent out private rooms to groups. It was super fun!! We all got involved. But let it be known I got the highest score!!
Here's Jon and Kim
Natty sang KE$HA's "Tik Tok" and she was amazing!! She is packed full of personality and is defiantly the life of the party.
Mike and I.
Mikey Man enjoying his pop.
Little Lizzie discovered her love of microphones that night. She would not let you take the mic from her. Luckily there were two :)
The next day was spent in Downtown Seattle. Our car had Lizzie's stroller but we got separated from the rest of the group. I didn't want to push an empty stroller so I convinced Mike to sit in it. The bribe was fruit snacks. It only lasted long enough for him to eat his snack and for pictures. Then I got to push an empty stroller. Talk about awkward...
We had lunch at a cool food truck named "Maximus, Minimus." This place is important because Natty lost her front tooth there.
After lunch we all went on the Ride the Duck Tour. It's a sightseeing tour both around town and on the water. Here are some pictures of us all waiting for the Duck.
Heather and Lizzie:
Most of the gang
Front: Kim, Jon, Mikey
Back: Mom, Natty, Steph, Dad
Mike, Kenley and I
Mike and I on the Duck
A picture of another Duck in the water.
After the tour we headed to Pike's Place which has to be the most amazing place ever!! You could seriously go hungry and leave full from all the samples of delicious produce.
Our last day there was another lazy day for most of us except Chad and Steph. Chad did a 48 hour film challenge where he literally stayed up for 48 hours working on it and Steph ran in the marathon. The rest of us just hung out until Steph was done. We then went to Red Robin for some dinner and then a shopping trip to Target. Later on we all went bowling with Big Mike and Little Mike being the stars!
Here is Kim, Kenley, Lizzie and Mike at the bowling alley.
While everyone bowled I got snuggle time with a sleepy Lizzie which to me is more fun than bowling anytime!
We had a busy, fun filled trip that everyone enjoyed. It left us all wanting more family time together.
But we were all ready to go home and get some sleep :)
Here we are on the shuttle back to the airport.
5 comments:
looks like you guys had a really fun trip.
laughing so hard at mike sitting in the stroller!!!!
It was so much fun! I miss you!!!! Come BAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!
*sigh* That's a trip I've been longing to take. It's so beautiful there! LOVE that pic of Mike in the stroller. I think you should send that out as your Christmas card photo!! LOL!!
Ah I wish I would have known you were here!!!! I would have loved toi have seen ya, I'm only 40 minutes from Seattle!
Love all the pics, looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment