One of the perks of Steph working at Disneyland is that when there is a new attraction the cast members and their family get to preview it first before the public. Yesterday Steph took my Mom, Kim, Kenley and I to the sneak preview for the Little Mermaid attraction. We all absolutely loved it!! It is so colorful and the improvement in the characters makes all the Fantasyland attractions look super cheesy. I cannot wait to ride it many more times in the future. It's that good!! Kenley is pretty special because it was her first Disneyland ride ever and it's not even open to the public :) She was all smiles all day long. I wish cameras were allowed on the ride because Kenley held the bar the whole ride. It was too cute.
Here's the whole gang enjoying our Girls' Day at Disneyland.
Proud Grandma and Kenley.
She loved her new hat from the Mad Hatter.
So all the girls in my family have what we call our "buddy bands" and it was about time that Kim and Kenley got their own. Kenley will have some growing to do before hers fits perfectly.
Her outfit says it all :)
Thanks Steph (aka Uncle Skeeter) for such a fun day!
2 comments:
Can I just tell you how jealous Kaelyn and I are. We are counting down the days until this ride opens. I don't care if its a 2 hour wait- we're going on this ride. You're so lucky to get to try out all the rides before everyone else.
*You're niece is super cute! I'm sure in about 2 years she will REALLY love that ride!
So. Jealous.
Post a Comment