Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stair Luge

My brother decided that there is only one thing to do when it's raining outside ... Stair Luge.  Here is the inventor of the madness.
I can't believe it but my husband agreed to go down the steps with me.  I obviously enjoyed it!
The only other person who got in on the action was my big sis Steph.  
The next two pictures show that the stair luge can go wrong but it's still fun!
The next shot would have been we rolling down the last three steps.  I'm not so graceful.  It's just not in my genes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pain no gain. That is the professional stair luge motto!

~steph

Susan P. said...

You guys are just all too much fun! Sorry we missed the excitement, but the pictures really help us feel the action. It was fun and we love you.