We call my new car "Big Red!!"

It is a 2008 Saturn Astra. We always said we would never buy a new car but I guess we lied.

My Vue was having some transmission issues and I was sick of driving a manual. So we decided to cut our losses and trade it in for a car we both enjoyed driving. We went to Saturn and saw some used cars that would work just fine but found out it would be cheaper to get a new one. After a couple hours at Saturn of Riverside we took this beauty home. I should just say that Mike had no say in the color it was all me. All I need now is an Angels' sticker!!

My Vue was having some transmission issues and I was sick of driving a manual. So we decided to cut our losses and trade it in for a car we both enjoyed driving. We went to Saturn and saw some used cars that would work just fine but found out it would be cheaper to get a new one. After a couple hours at Saturn of Riverside we took this beauty home. I should just say that Mike had no say in the color it was all me. All I need now is an Angels' sticker!!
4 comments:
Nice car, I love it! New house, new car, now all you need is a new T.V.! HaHa!!
Oooh...I use to LOVE my Saturn!
Well I guess we need to set a date to do VT, what days work best for you? I am so bad, so I need your help in getting me out every month!
She's a beaut'!!!
Love it. I can't wait to see it in person. We will have to go for a spin sometime. Stacey
Post a Comment